Iloha Seaview Hotel is the ideal base for exploring Reunion's leading tourist attractions, such as the calderas, peaks and battlements, and natural wonders designated World Heritage Sites of Humanity by UNESCO, including the Cirque de Cilaos caldera and the Piton de la Fournaise, which is one of the most active volcanoes in the world, or the west coast, the lagoons and its white sandy beaches.
A charming hotel set amidst authentic, well-maintained grounds, the Iloha Seaview Hotel *** welcomes its guests to the beautiful island of Réunion. It lies just 45 minutes from Roland Garros Airport (Saint-Denis) and 30 minutes from Pierrefonds Airport (Saint-Pierre).
Iloha Seaview Hotel Amenities
This accommodation at the heart of the Iloha Seaview Hotel *** guarantees charm, simplicity and comfort. Located on the ground and first floors of the main building, close to the hotel restaurants and main pool, there are 14 standard rooms of 17 m? each, all featuring a terrace, bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer, telephone, safe, mini fridge, satellite TV and air conditioning.
Located amidst 3 hectares of lush tropical gardens and affording panoramic views from Pointe au Sel to Pointe des Chateaux, the Iloha Seaview Hotel offers:
- Two swimming pools, one of which is located on the hillside for peace and tranquillity
- Table tennis, croquet, billiards and board games
- A weekly entertainment programme: introduction to scuba diving, aqua aerobics
- The secrets of making flavoured rum; discover the wines of South Africa
- Creole evening on Fridays and a concert night on Saturdays
- The Cas?Ak?a spa
- Whale watching and ecological discussions on the protection of marine mammals led by our eco volunteers (June to October)
Special Offer Details
4 nts from R 10 740 pp / 7 nts from R 12 529 pp
- Return flights ex JNB to Reunion on Air Austral
- Airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- Meals as specified.
- Local accommodation tax of ?1.07 pppn payable at the hotel/resort
- All Items of a personal nature
- Medical & Travel insurance.
Bed and Breakfast
4 nights / 5 days
7 nights / 8 days
20 Sep - 03 Oct
R 10 740.00 p.p.s.
R 12 529.00 p.p.s.
04 - 31 Oct
R 10 740.00 p.p.s.
R 13 425.00 p.p.s.
01 - 30 Nov
R 10 919.00 p.p.s.
R 13 729.00 p.p.s.
01 - 18 Dec
R 11 419.00 p.p.s.
R 14 099.00 p.p.s.
Please note that prices are from as input manually & fluctuate daily according to exchange rates. Please make sure to contact us for the most accurate up to date price. The above rates are based on a package price pps with a min of 2 persons and are subject to change due to availability, airfare increases, currency exchange, fluctuations and any unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice. Conditions apply.
Proud member of Africa Stay,one of the top Independent Tour Operators in
Reunion, we providing a wide selection of
Saint-Leu hotels, lodges, resorts, holidays, Saint-Leu travel packages, and all inclusive luxury lodges.
2013 Reunion Travel